Sunday, May 24, 2015

Dear New CPE... by Vanessa Jean


Returning back to CHARGE next year I hope to start setting a foundation to make it more clearly what we do and why we do it. I hope to show people the strength that we have. I hope to have peer educators who are passionate about charge and what we do. I’m hoping that for next year we would be able to have dialogues as we did this year on a larger scale with more interested individuals. I would be happy if we were able to increase our popularity on campus so we have a greater attendance on campus. I hope to get some momentum for the accessibility movement and getting the donation drive created to fund a more accessible campus. Also I am hoping to truly implement the door program across all quads to aid individuals in releasing the pain they have all felt. And I am hoping we can build stronger relationships with student groups on campus. Hopefully we can achieve all these goals on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment