Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Introducing CPE Carmel Joseph


Hello, my name is Carmel Joseph and I am the CHARGE Peer Educator for Alumni Quad. I am a 19 year old senior at UAlbany on the pre-law track. My major is Political Science with a concentration in Public Law and I am minoring in History. I cannot exactly pin point when it was that I became so interested in law, but it is my passion. I am heavily intrigued by civil law and constitutional rights of people in the United States. Lately, the rights of many people were denied or completely forgotten about in general. My hopes, while in CHARGE, are to bring wisdom and a sense of enlightenment to other students seeking a better understanding of how others view the world around them. As a returning CHARGE Peer Educator, I have been a part of and witnessed the change in someone as they learn a new lifestyle and gain rich education from other students that are on campus. The experiences from the dialogues and programming CHARGE has done, has honestly opened my mind up to a lot of amazing ideas and cultures that I did not think about or consider beforehand. I am a busy bee, but I always can make time to meet and talk about different topics or just general conversations. I do live downtown, so when I am uptown I am up there for an extended period of time. Say hello when you see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment